Glenn Arthur

Glenn Arthur

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pierced - Marvelous Humans

Hello everyone,

I just finished a new piece for an awesome group show curated by the super fantastic Josh Geiser of Creep Machine. The show is called "Marvelous Humans" and it will be on display at Articulated Gallery in San Francisco. Opening night is Saturday, April 7th 2012. I'm extra excited about this show as it is jam packed full of amazing artists and inspired by human oddities, body modification, sideshow freaks and all around human marvels!

This is my piece for the show which is inspired by human pincushions and is titled "Pierced." It's 9"x12" acrylic paint and ink on watercolor paper 2012.


And just for fun here are some progress shots of the piece...




San Francisco, here I come! Hope to see you guys there!

-Glenn




4 comments:

  1. I've always been a sketcher but I've been trying to teach my self how to paint, and its so hard lol. Watching your creations come alive inspire me , thanks for sharing. I hope when you have time you can do a.painting tutorial because everything I do looks 2d :/

    ReplyDelete